Dani Dyer has been forced to take herself out of the running for the Glitterball Trophy after an injury has left her unable to compete on Strictly Come Dancing 2025.
The mum-of-three was advised against taking part in the show by doctors after a fall in rehearsals left her with a fractured ankle. She went for an MRI scan and was told it was 'not advisable' for her to dance.
Now, the BBC has announced Dani's replacement... and it's another Love Island star!

*Enter stage right* Love Island star-turned West End actress Amber Davies, who will now dance with Dani's former partner Nikita Kuzmin.
'A 24 hours I won't be forgetting in a hurry... WHAT IS LIFE,' an excited Amber told her followers.
Dani revealed the news of her exit with a heavy heart earlier this week, confessing that to say she is 'heartbroken is an understatement.' She explained: 'I had a fall on Friday in rehearsals and landed funny.'
'I thought I had rolled my foot, but it swelled up badly over the weekend, and after an MRI scan yesterday, it turns out I have fractured my ankle. Apparently, doing the Quickstep on a fracture is not advisable (!!) and the doctors have said I am not allowed to dance, so I've had to pull out of the show.'
Dani was paired with professional dancer Nikita Kuzmin on the launch show, and clearly built up a friendship with him as she shared how much she would miss her dancing partner.
'To say I'm heartbroken is the biggest understatement. I am so going to miss dancing with Nikita, but will of course be watching closely and cheering all the couples on.'
Strictly's official account updated their viewers on the disappointing news, writing: 'Unfortunately, due to an injury, Dani Dyer is no longer able to compete in Strictly 2025.
'She’ll be sorely missed, and we wish her a speedy recovery.'

Famous faces and fans of the show rushed to the comments section to express their disappointment, with fellow contestant Vicky Pattison leading the way.
She wrote: 'Absolutely devastated for you, Dani. I'm going to miss you so much... Love you loads x.' She also took to her own social media to write a lengthier post.

'My girl...I am absolutely gutted for you!! I have loved every minute of our little BBC Strictly journey together and I'm devastated this is the end. But I know you'll be back next year with your incredible energy, amazing dance skills and beautiful soul... AND YOU'LL SMASH IT!!!,' she penned.
'I'm already peanut butter and jealous of whatever lucky sod gets to be your dressing room buddy... because you're the best roomie ever. Love you mate and wishing you a speedy recovery... this series won't be the same without you...'

Shaughna Phillips penned: 'Noooo! Gutted for you! Same time next year,' while fellow islander and former Strictly contestant Tasha Ghouri wrote: 'Sending love to you @danidyerxx !! I hope you have a speedy recovery.'
Dani's famous father, Danny Dyer, also sent his condolences, leaving a broken heart emoji beneath his post.
The reality star is the second celeb to withdraw from this season of Strictly, following Game of Thrones actor Kristian Nairn. However, all hope isn't lost for viewers hoping to see Dani on the dancefloor.
She may return to the show next year, as BBC bosses released a statement saying they 'hope to welcome her back to the ballroom in the future.'









